Personal Tax Supervisor
Job Title: Personal Tax Supervisor
Location: Central London
Package: Up to £47,000 + benefits
I am currently working with an award winning, highly ranked Accountancy Practice on a Tax Supervisor for their well regarded Personal Tax team. The ideal candidate will be able to handle an interesting and varied portfolio of clients including a mix of high-profile individuals, partnerships, entrepreneurs, and non-UK domiciled clients. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to handle a complex portfolio whilst supervising juniors in the team. You will also get the opportunity to work on advisory projects with Senior Manager's and Partners on advisory projects.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparing tax returns.
- Interfacing between clients and managers.
- Communicating and corresponding with HMRC.
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities for clients.
- Assisting with training and supervision of more junior staff
Requirements for this role include:
- CTA qualified, may be flexible around this, with a minimum of 4 years' experience in personal tax in a professional service setting.
- An ability to work accurately, displaying initiative with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and non-doms.
- A good knowledge of capital gains tax, treatment of foreign income, capital allowances, tax credits and inheritance tax.
- Some working knowledge of Digita software would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247