Ambition are working with a prestigious global firm in their search for a Personal Tax Manager to join their London / Gatwick /Reading office.
- Client portfolio management; ranging from non-UK domiciled individuals to HNWIs.
- Upholding the company's outstanding reputation, maintaining relationships and liaising proactively with clients.
- Meeting client and compliance deadlines, monitoring time limits and elections.
- Assisting Partners in tax planning projects such as non-domicile issues, onshore and offshore trusts (and other structures) and, capital gains and inheritance tax issues.
- Dealing with HMRC matters.
- Budget monitoring and billing.
- Managing and reviewing the work of junior staff.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- ATT, CTA, ACA or equivalent qualification
- Written and oral communication skills and experience including directly with clients
- People management skills and experience
- Ideally experienced in advising non domiciled individuals and complex capital gains tax
- Compliance and advisory experience
- Experience in actively seeking opportunities to develop new client opportunities
If this is an opportunity you'd be interested in exploring further, please apply directly or send me an email at email@example.com with your full CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend