|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000 per annum|
Ambition has recently picked up a role with an excellent longstanding client who are actively seeking an Outsourcing Manager to join their team in central London.
This mid-tier firm provides advice to entrepreneurs, fast-growing and owner managed businesses, charities and not for profit organisations across the UK and internationally. The firm is large enough to provide bespoke advice in range of services to top-tier clients, yet small enough to continually deliver personalised advice.
As a Outsourcing Manager, you will be working closely with senior management to run a diverse portfolio of clients and onboard new clients all while acting as the main point of contact. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
- Actively promote online accounting services working closely with the partner in charge of this service.
- Assist with the transition from monthly/quarterly processing to daily/weekly processing so that we can deliver 'real time' information to our clients.
- Train staff on accounting, VAT, and preparation of management and statutory accounts.
- Review statutory accounts and working papers prepared by junior staff and deliver high quality statutory accounts to clients.
- Assist with the preparation of fee proposals for potential clients.
- Assist with the general running of the business support department.
- Assist with the monthly billing process to achieve targets/budgets.
- Any Ad hoc responsibilities the role requires.
To be considered for the Outsourcing Manager role, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of taking ownership for the delivery of services to a large portfolio of clients. In addition, you must be commercially aware of developments concerning clients and be able to identify any contingencies.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong technical and personal skills to service clients efficiently and effectively.
- Strong interest in using technology.
- An ability to delegate work to appropriate colleagues and a willingness to supervise that work.
- Financial management of costs and budgets on client work
- Strong UK GAAP and VAT knowledge.
- Proficient in using Xero, Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook and Sage.
- Proficiency in using Caseware Accounts Production Software
- An awareness of laws and regulations that apply to the accounting function required to ensure compliance.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.