A longstanding client of Ambition is seeking to expand their accounts team through the hie of an outsourcing accountant. This role requires the ideal candidate to come into their office in central London.
This firm has over one hundred years' experience as operating as one of the UKs best accountancy practices. They offer a wealth of services including audit, accounting, corporate tax, personal tax, and business consultancy. They are a proactive firm, and they are exceptional at putting their clients' first in everything they do.
As an Outsourcing Accountant you are expected to be well versed in working a general practice role, with demonstratable experience in Bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts. You will be required to travel into central London when offices reopen.
- Produce management accounts to a high standard
- VAT returns
- Keep up to date with changing VAT and accounting knowledge
- Liaise with other departments in the firm concerning accounts preparation, corporation tax and personal tax
- Keep clients records up to date on a timely basis
- Bookkeeping for a range of clients across differing sectors
As an Outsourcing Accountant you will be expected to have had a minimum of three years working in an accountancy practice.
- At least AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified
- Previous demonstratable experience of working in bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts
- Have strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A strong ability to communicate effectively with all parties involved in the business process
- Experience using Sage, Xero, CCH Central and any other similar software would be beneficial
If any of these roles are of interest, please apply directly or contact Timo on 020 743 07263. It is essential that you are able to commute into London for this role.