New Business Development Executive
New Business Development Senior Executive
Real Estate Consultancy
£40,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits and bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a New Business Development Executive to join a market leading, award winning Real Estate consultancy based in London.
This firm are very successful and well established. They have a diverse, collaborative, forward thinking culture that supports professional and personal development. Their reputation as experts in their field is superb and they continue to attract the best talent in the market. The teams are friendly, professional and high performing and the firm really look after their people, offering a great work life balance (and winning awards for it!)
Due to continued growth, the firm is looking for a New Business Development Executive role to join them, based in their London office (currently WFH), working for a dedicated area of the business that help clients manage and save real estate related costs.
The New Business Development Executive role will help the team to identify and contact potential new clients to raise awareness of the services available. This is not a 'hard sell' role and requires advisory, consultative conversations and approaches.
The New Business Development Executive role will include:
- Researching businesses and key decision makers to find new business opportunities
- Contacting potential client to establish rapport and arrange prospective meetings/calls
- Arrange introductory meetings for the team of expert advisors
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other services within the business
- Following up on fee proposals
- Working with the marketing team to deliver impactful client communication
- Management of the CRM system
The ideal candidate for the New Business Development Executive will need:
- Previous experience of working in a new business generation role, ideally within a professional service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of building trusting working relationships, building rapport and influencing
- Good project management skills
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Interest in the Real Estate sector