Marketing Executive - Real Estate Firm
|Salary:||£29000 - £30000 per annum + + bens|
Real Estate Firm
West End location
£30,000 pa + benefits
Newly created role in an exciting firm that is rapidly growing
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious Marketing Executive to join an innovative, dynamic Real Estate firm based in the heart of the West End.
This is a new role for the firm, created due to a recent merger, to support the branding of the firm and the significant growth plans in place. This Marketing Executive will offer the successful candidate the chance to really be part of something exciting, with the opportunity to have a huge impact and add real value. This is a career defining role, with tons of scope for professional development.
This Marketing Executive role will be wide ranging and fast paced, offering the opportunity to get broad-based marketing experience within a fast growth organisation, creating internal and external marketing communications, whilst supporting the rollout of a new brand and website.
The successful Marketing Executive will be proactive, able to create and edit great copy, have some InDesign skills and a good foundation in social media.
The Marketing Executive role includes:
- Creating and delivering marketing comms and campaigns, from content creation to reporting on results
- Design marketing collateral (using InDesign)
- Create and post social media content across multiple channels
- Updating website content
- Working with senior stakeholders to support client research projects
- Updating and maintaining CRM system
- Creating property listings on Rightmove and Zoopla
- Supporting internal comms campaigns
- Assist with the firms charity initiatives and partnerships
- Coordinate events and webinars
- Assist client facing team with production of presentations and reports
The successful Marketing Executive candidate will have:
- Marketing experience gained in the Property industry, or wider professional services environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Adobe InDesign, photo/video editor skills and social media experience
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Advanced PowerPoint skills