Marketing Executive - 4 days per week
Leading independent accounting & advisory firm
4 days per week - 2 days in office (London), 2 days from home
£28,000 - £32,000 pa pro rata
Newly created position
A well established, highly reputable, independent accounting, tax and advisory firm who have long standing, high profile client relationships in place, are looking to add to their marketing function with a newly created Marketing Executive role, working closely with the Head of Marketing.
This firm have undergone significant transformation in recent years and are a collaborative, supportive, friendly, diverse and dynamic organisation who put client relationships and great service at the heart of what they do. They work with a range of clients, both in the UK and Internationally, across sectors such as property, fintech, sports, entertainment and media.
This Marketing Executive role is offered on a 4 day week - 2 days will be based in the office in central London and the other 2 days from home. The role is a blank canvas and will support the talented Head of Marketing to deliver continued growth and success through the delivery of the firm wide BD & Marketing strategy.
The Marketing Executive role will include:
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on key statistics.
- Updating marketing collateral, proposal template and presentation documents
- Arranging BD/Marketing meetings (as required).
- Producing e-shots and campaign report analysis to support stakeholder follow-ups
- Review/edit/update the website. Review and report website report traffic and provide recommendations in improving traffic and direct viewers to the relevant landing pages.
- Support in PPC campaigns and provide analysis report for follow-up enquiries
- ROI - track and report on all new business generation via marketing campaigns
- Champion CRM system in compiling mailing lists for campaigns and looking at ways to improve the database for targeting and lead tracking purposes
- Arrange and work closely with key stakeholders in delivering webinars
- Project manage online and face to face events.
- Analyse and report monthly social media statistics. Update all social media platforms on a regular basis
- Create content for social media platforms
- Support Head of Marketing and PR manager in identifying key opportunities for press coverage and feature articles
This Marketing Executive role will be busy and varied and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in a full marketing mix role. The successful Marketing Executive candidate will have:
- 2-3 years marketing experience, ideally in accountancy or professional services
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to be both creative and analytical
- Ability to manage marketing campaigns (Mailchimp), events and website
- Management and experience in Social Media
- Awareness of SEO and PPC