Marketing and BD Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + & bens|
Marketing and BD Manager- £60,000- £65,000
A great opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & BD Manager to join a leading property consultancy on 12-month FTC. As Marketing and BD Manager, you will be required to develop and deliver the firms Marketing & Business Development strategy.
Leading a team of 4, you will deliver on all communications including brand and design, pitching and client documents. Events, website, and social media, print and PR.
- Developing marketing strategies, recommending, and gaining commitment to where marketing investment should be focused to generate maximum output.
- Establish and deliver campaigns primarily focussing on growth sectors - Industrial & Logistics, London, Housing, Town Centres and Healthcare.
- Manage relevant third party relationships e.g. PR agency, property portals, print etc… to drive value, productivity and results.
- Where required, represent the firm at hosted/partnered London or national networking events.
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to various specialist teams / departments.
- Monitor and measure impact of all marketing and BD activity delivered internally and externally to provide regular reporting, analysis and recommendations.
Criteria to be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a hands-on approach.
- A self-starter, positive can-do attitude and an ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, organised and can prioritise tight or conflicting demands: stays calm under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership of a tasks, delivers on time and good attending to detail.
- Excellent writing and editing copy for client facing documents.
- Creative in finding solutions to a client's problems and able to visualise alternative ways of presenting information.
- Strong document production skills (MS Word, Power Point).
- Motivated, diplomatic, a good team player and experienced manager.
- Collaborative approach and excellent knowledge of the marketing and business development mix.
- Project management and budgeting skills.
- Commercially minded.