A highly prestigious law firm with a rich history and a centuries long tradition of advising private families, individuals and charitable institutions is looking for a brilliant Marketing administrator to join their marketing and business development team. You will support the team in a wide range of marketing and business development activity and get the chance to work on exciting projects! This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to break into an interesting and remarkable firm.
- Produce stats on the effectiveness of e-marketing campaigns and maintain central social media stats and PR log spreadsheets.
- Assist with editing the intranet and website.
- Assist with exciting projects within the team, including managing key elements of projects where required.
- Provide support on the production of relevant and engaging marketing collateral (both electronic and printed).
- Organise key meetings and bespoke events!
- Ensure incoming queries are actioned or forwarded to the relevant member of the firm.
- You will be highly ambitious and have a strong, genuine interest in marketing and professional services.
- You will be creative, innovative and a quick learner.
- Strong organisational skills and able to multi-task and prioritise work efficiently.
- You will be highly personable and have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- You will be a team player who can work on their own initiative and collaboratively alongside others
Education and Qualifications
- You will be qualified to GCSE standard with a C grade (or equivalent) in English.
- Demonstrate experience/desire for a career in marketing.