|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£48000 - £64000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Management Accountant, readily available to take on your next role?
This is a 12 month FTC position.
Working with a team of four others, as the Management Accountant you will be on hand to help take on a portion of the day to day operations of the current accountants (i.e. reconciliations, posting journal entries, statutory prep/filings/etc). You will play an essential role in helping the wider team, whilst an ongoing finance systems upgrade takes place.
- Assist in the preparation and review of monthly modified cash management accounts in the global reporting currency. This will include, variance analysis, P/L review and processing necessary journals.
- Assist with the month end and year end close.
- Maintain and control the ledgers for assigned entities within the group, ensuring there is adequate control, reconciliation and review of all accounts whilst also maintaining accurate multi-currency bookkeeping
- Understand and maintain accounting entries for the firms treatment of differences between modified cash and accrued accounting
- Monitoring allocation of expenditure across the firms various locations to facilitate compliance with Transfer Pricing requirements
- Working closely with colleagues overseas to ensure accurate recording of expenditure with analysis and investigation of budget differences.
- Assisting with a range of reporting for statutory requirements including National Statistic Surveys and PSA requirements.
- Support the production of the accrued based statutory reporting. Also consolidated cash modified reporting for EMEA and Asia for combination with the rest of the group, including review of the financial statements.
- Regular reconciliation of the modified cash management accounts to the Accrued statutory Accounts, highlighting material differences to management
- Assisting with the year end WIP valuation process, including obtaining and distributing information to relevant individuals and collating the information for detailed review and analysis
- Assist the global Finance & Accounting team in the development and maintenance of management reports
- Produce ad-hoc financial reports for individuals across the global business
Ideally, the successful person would have worked in a fiancé team for a law firm previously but wider
professional services may also be consider. Hold a ACCA or CIMA qualification or be close to qualifying.
Experience working in a global firm with group consolidation experience would also be preferred.