M&A Associate Director
We are excited to be working with a top advisory firm to find an M&A Associate Director to join their London office. The role will have a strong focus towards the Healthcare and Social Care sectors.
Your role will be to manage and deliver projects, in addition to this you will:
- Manage M&A processes and present these to partners, having resolved any issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and identify new opportunities for M&A work.
- Assume ownership of clients and projects, for which you will review reports, financial documents, business proposals and deliver pitches.
- Mentoring of junior members of the M&A team, including support, appraisals and promotions, in addition to delivering feedback.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking for a new and exciting challenge in a global business.
Requirements for the role include:
- ACCA/ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- Thorough understanding of both sell-side and buy-side M&A, including buyouts, with the ability to lead any form of corporate finance case.
- Ability to pitch propositions, with effective use of Microsoft programmes.
- Previous managerial experience.
If this role interests you feel free to apply or reach out for a confidential chat.