Key Account Manager - Professional Services experience
Key Account Manager
Award winning Advisory firm
Very competitive salary + OTE + bonus and benefits
Newly created role - get involved from the grass roots!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven Key Account Manager to join a market leading Advisory firm in a newly created role. This firm is hugely successful and have impressive plans in place to continue this upward trajectory - the Key Account Manager role will be an integral part of that.
With a focus on working closely with existing priority clients, to ensure retention and encourage growth, the successful candidate will also develop and implement effective account strategies and best practice.
This Key Account Manager role will be challenging and highly rewarding. It's a fantastic chance to get involved in something from the outset and really make your mark. You'll be responsible for:
- Assist with the implementation of a key account programme including developing and implementing account strategies and best practice
- Build internal relationships with key stakeholders to position the key account management team
- Coach Partners & staff on business development and key account best practice
- Work with the relevant partners to build and manage strong relationships with key clients, serving as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends and research, sharing insight, knowledge and management information with the wider account team
- Work with the wider BD and Marketing team to ensure client feedback is used and acted on appropriately
- Lead account meetings to ensure that objectives and actions are carried out
- Record and measure activity including pipeline and billed revenue to demonstrate ROI
- Create, manage and present reports on account progress to key stakeholders
This Key Account Manager role will suit a candidate who is able to work strategically and operationally and who has a strong commercial awareness and is driven by both the delivery of first class service and the desire to win. The firm has an excellent culture, you'll be encouraged to challenge (and be challenged), to speak up for what you believe in and be focused on outcomes. You'll be fully supported from day one and have the autonomy to make decisions and be involved with people at all levels. You'll also need:
- A proven track record in key account management/client relationship management, gained in a Professional Services environment
- Expert understanding of account management best practice
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies and processes
- First class communication skills
- Project management skills - able to meet deadlines, prioritise and manage projects to completion
If this Key Account Manager role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!