|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A fantastic Invoicing Clerk opportunity has arisen within a high profile law firm, where you will be responsible for the smooth administration of the billing process and support the credit controller to ensure collection targets are met.
As the Invoicing Clerk some of your responsibilities include:
- Review billing guides, invoices and credit notes received from fee earners and secretaries for compliance with the firm's policies and HMRC/SRA rules
- Enter invoices and credit notes on to the accounting system as and when required
- Send out invoices to clients or fee earners in a timely manner
- Handle internal billing queries professionally and diligently
- Assist the credit controller and fee earners in the collection of unpaid bills
- Assist with time and invoice write offs/transfers and file closures
To be successful in this Invoicing Clerk position, some of the requirements include:
- Minimum of 1 years' finance experience within professional services or a law firm setting
- Good Numeracy and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you fit the Invoicing Clerk description above and are interested in gaining further experience, then please apply with your updated CV.