International Revenue Manager
Exciting newly created International Revenue Manager position now available at Top International Law firm to help identify and execute strategies for developing and enhancing the relationship with the business Internationally, as well as working with their Finance & Accounting managers to monitor performance, improve process, co-ordinate resources, facilitate training and coach/mentor staff.
Specific duties include:
- Managing and developing the International working capital controllers and associated processes
- Liaising with business leaders within the shared service centre (SSC) and Internationally to encourage best practice and adherence to the firms policies within local regulatory requirements
- Leading SSC/International working capital controllers in driving the working capital targets and other financial metrics
- Ensuring delivery of regular meetings with SSC/International finance teams, collating information, and reporting to local business leaders on working capital/lock-up positions and areas in need of their priority attention
- Operating as a senior finance lead within SSC and International as a point of escalation where progress is delayed
- Monitoring the debt and WIP ledgers across the regions, conducting high level reviews to support the agenda setting of SSC/International working capital controllers
- Liaising with the Credit Analyst to understand trends and identify opportunities for improvement and reduction of lock-up
- Co-ordinating with the Risk Team to improve policies and processes, ensuring local compliance whilst adhering to the firms risk policies
- Developing a strong knowledge of regulatory standards and requirements for each jurisdiction, including Solicitors Accounts Rules
To be successful in your application, experience needed includes:
- Highly skilled in law firm working capital cycle with a proven track record of going in and turning an area around and implementing best practice to a high standard.
- Experience of providing stakeholder engagement to ultimate improve and gain trust
- Very strong leadership skills .