internal communications Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
A really exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and dynamic Internal Communications Manager to join one of the top leading global Law firms to own and drive all things internal comms and engagement related.
This firm are highly regarded, extremely successful and have a superb company culture - their people are at the heart of everything they do and this results in a dynamic, high performing, award winning environment.
To continue the firm's success and growth, they are looking for an Internal Communications Manager who is passionate about internal communications and engagement. The Internal Communications Manager will work with the senior leadership team to ensure employees continue to be inspired, informed, supported and motivated.
The Internal Communications Manager role will include:
- Work in partnership with the People, Marketing and Communications function to translate the business strategy into internal communications and engagement plans.
- Develop engaging content for live and written internal communications material.
- Manage, improve and develop existing communications channels.
- Work with internal functions to manage employee events.
- Support the development of the employee feedback process and provide information to senior leadership team.
To be successful in this Internal Communications Manager role you will need:
- Experience of working within a fast paced, complex organisation, ideally within the professional services arena.
- Strong internal communications experience, either as a specialist or as part of a wider marketing role.
- A real tangible passion for internal communications.
- Experience of working operationally and strategically.
- First class communication skills with a great eye for detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, able to be creative, get the 'big picture' and challenge the status quo.
If this role is of interest then please do get in touch ASAP
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend