Internal Communications Manager
A leading international law firm are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their London law firm on a permanent basis.
The internal communications function is sat within the global communications team where they build networks and relationships with employees on an international scale. As the successful candidate you will be expected to have a keen interest in creating/editing engaging internal content as well as making sure the message can be heard across other offices.
Within the role you will be involved in:
- Engaging with local offices to promote the value of internal communications
- Provide readership analysis and other relevant information for management reports
- Support the comms requirements from a D&I and CSR, both locally and globally, and build relationships with those delivering these initiatives throughout the firm
- Sourcing, writing and uploading headline and local news articles
- Work closely with the intranet Manager to test and use advanced analytics
- Assist in the preparation of guides, templates and training materials
- Provide readership analysis and other useful information for management reports
The ideal candidate would have:
- A background in professional services, ideally Legal, Accountancy and Consultancy within a Senior Exec capacity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Diplomatic and calm under pressure
If you would like to know more then apply today!