Divisional Manager - Insolvency & Restructuring
We have a unique opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading insolvency specialists that are looking to hire a new Insolvency Manager. This role can be done on a fully 100% remote basis making it perfect for an experienced professional that's in need of maximum flexibility.
- Advising on appropriate procedures - presenting information to partners to ascertain strategy
- Involvement in initial meetings with a view to establishing the strategy of a case going forward
- Supervising and training junior staff where needed.
- Preparing initial documents following internal procedures.
- Supporting the Insolvency, directors and partners and accepting delegated departmental responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years previous corporate insolvency experience working for a UK based insolvency practitioner or accounting practice.
- You should have had prior exposure to CVLs, MVLs, Administrations and CVAs
- Ideally you will be at least CPI qualified. JIEB not necessary but highly desired.
What's on offer:
- Exposure to interesting and complex corporate insolvency cases
- Joining a forward thinking and inclusive business that highly values their staff
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Able to work on a 100% remote basis
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking for flexible working while still being able to work at a manager level.
If you're someone that may be interested in this role please get in touch now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend