Ambition is excited to be working with a top 30 accountancy practice that is looking to hire an Insolvency Administrator in their central London office.
As an Insolvency Administrator, you will be supporting your manager and other senior members of the team in delivering professional restructuring and insolvency services to their clients.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to work in a top 30 accountancy practice with an established insolvency department
- A welcoming, friendly team
- A firm that puts career progression at the forefront for all employees
- Welcoming company culture with low turnover and genuine meritocracy
- Full study support
- You will have previous insolvency experience
- Exposure to CVLs and MVLs from Cradle to Grave is highly desirable (but not essential)
- CPI qualification is highly advantageous (but not essential)
- Working knowledge of IPS, Word and basic Excel
- Confident and effective communication skills
If you are interested, or would like to know more, please do click apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend