What's on offer
Ambition is excited to be working with a leading advisory firm specialising in the insolvency & restructuring space hiring at the administrator level based in central London.
They are able to offer excellent career progression as well as exposure to high profile cases, including some of the most complex engagements in the market. The role includes working on a high number of administrations and cradle to grave work with a competitive bonus scheme.
- Working on a varied case portfolio of corporate insolvency cases - including a high number of administrations
- Using IPS case management system
- Making sure that cases are fully compliant and reviewed appropriately
- Drafting letters and statutory reports
- Assisting with processing of insolvency receipts and payments
- Preparing payment accounts and receipts
- Liasing and responding to creditor queries and agreeing claims
You will need
- Previous insolvency experience
- Experience working on CVLs, MVLS and ADMs (Cradle to Grave experience is desirable but not essential)
- Good organisation skills to effectively manage a varied case portfolio
- Competitive bonus structure
- 22 days holiday, which increases to 25 days after 5 years of service, plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrol pension - currently 5% employer (whole salary) and employee 5% (qualifying range)
- Ability to buy & sell holiday (subject to approval)
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested, or would like to find out more, please do click apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend