My client an established Law Firm is recruiting for an experienced Group Reporting Accountant to support its UK & International business. This is a permanent position to be based in either London or Birmingham and offers hybrid working.
Reporting into the Group Reporting and Accounting Manager, this post holds the responsibility for preparing and executing month end accounting processes, whilst supporting International Finance Managers, ensuring the integrity of the General Ledger across the international business.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Producing monthly management accountants
- Period end UK GAAP accounts for audit
- Managing audit processes for non UK entities
- Variance analysis and supporting commentaries
- Accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and review trial balance for individual locations
- Manage the general ledger and provide analysis upon request
- Supporting the International Tax Manager with queries
- Managing and supervising one direct report
The position will require knowledge of transfer pricing policy, calculating recharges, local gaap differences and also allows the opportunity to develop an understanding of revenue and cost recognition policies in line with tax practice.
The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), and have held a similar role previously. This position also welcomes candidates with previous accountancy practice experience who are keen to secure a role within industry, as well as candidates with exerience within professional services. Experience in the use of Aderant, BI Tools and Adaptive planning would be advantageous.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend