|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
NEW Financial Controller position available with International law firm with offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and America.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will be providing prompt and efficient accounting support to the firm with a particular focus on liaison with auditors and tax advisors and preparation of statutory and management accounts, whilst also assisting with the many commercial aspects.
- Drafting the UK GAAP financial statements for the Global LLP group and UK subsidiaries and liaising with auditors.
- Drafting the firms Middle East IFRS financial statements.
- Production of year-end accounting schedules and consolidation worksheets.
- Supporting the production of overseas accounts and tax returns in liaison with external professionals and overseas accounting staff.
- Reviewing and approving client and office payments in partnership with cashier colleagues.
- Preparing trial balance and supporting schedules for foreign office corporate tax returns.
- Drafting the UK group VAT return.
- Preparing the balance sheet and supporting notes for monthly management accounts.
- Maintaining and reviewing balance sheet account reconciliations, in partnership with overseas staff.
- Maintaining and reconciling inter-office accounts and managing the global office recharge billing process
- Supervision of the Financial Accounting Assistant
For this role, applicants must have a completed accountancy qualification and have experience working in a global LLP firm, ideally law firm background but wider professional services will be considered.