Ambition are supporting an established forward thinking Law Firm, with their recruitment for an experienced Finance Manager. The firm covers multiple practice areas and has offices across the UK and Europe. This is a key role within the business requiring interaction at all levels including both financial and non-financial managers.
Reporting into the Finance Director and supporting the Financial Controller, the main responsibilities of this role include;
- Assisting with the preparation of month end reports/processes
- Preparation of subsidiary management accounts
- Responsible for partner payments, reconciliations and postings
- Dealing with high level queries from the leadership team, fee earners and clients
- Supervising the finance team and overseeing the running of the department
- Assisting with projects as and when required by the Finance Director
The ideal candidate will be Qualified (ACCA or equivalent) and have previous experience in a similar role, including the management and supervision of a finance team. Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully manage a team to meet demanding targets is essential to be successful in this role. Previous experience within the legal sector and working knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules is highly desirable.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend