A leading international law firm based in Central London are seeking an urgent temporary Events Co-ordinator to join their team as soon as possible.
The Events Team are an integral part of Client Facilities and are responsible for managing client events and significant internal events, and also support events with other key audiences such as graduate recruitment.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- End-to-end management of a variety of onsite and offsite events (virtual, hybrid and in-person) including taking a brief, proposal creation, presentation of ideas and solutions, invitation and guest list management and post event analysis and recommendations
- Working with Business Development teams to design client events that maximise attendee engagement taking into consideration the client experience and content longevity
- Working with the Audio Visual team to host and coordinate virtual events including technical rehearsals with speakers
- Leading logistical arrangements and liaison with the relevant internal teams, including catering porterage, audio visual, security and technology
The post holder will be part of an established team and will be responsible for the administrative duties in association with the role.
We are seeking candidates who have
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages as well as CRM systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365) and e-marketing tools
- Knowledge of a range of online event platforms
- Can manage multiple demands and remain calm under pressure.
- Has meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate comfortably and effectively at all levels.
If you meet the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend