|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing events team of this international law firm as an Events Assistant. As a firm they really pride themselves on the service they provide their clients, ensuring that they build exceptionally strong relationships in order to help transform their business. Aside from strong client relationships, this firm also prides themselves on how they support and look after their staff, meaning they have a very high staff retention rate!! So, this is a brand new role that they're recruiting for as their team are going from strength to strength, so it's an ideal opportunity for someone who has gained some initial events experience but now keen to take their career forward with the right firm.
As Events Assistant your duties will include:
- Collating and managing event and training materials
- Drafting communication such as invitations and confirmation emails for training courses
- Booking boardrooms for events and any relevant catering needs
- Monitoring responses to event invitations
- Preparing reports on event attendance
- Assisting to produce follow up course material
- Attending events for on the day registrations and assisting with any on the day queries
- Assisting the wider events and marketing team with any adhoc duties
Previous events experience within professional services is ideal for this role along with strong organisational skills and confidence to build relationships across all levels.
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this role