Elite 3e Developer - 12 month FTC
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
Are you an experienced Elite 3e Developer looking to move internally to work for a law firm or simply ready for a new challenge?
As the Technical Analyst for the 3e Development team, you will part of a team that helps to build high-performing enterprise solutions that increase staff productivity and improve financial performance by designing technical solutions to meet functional specifications, develop solutions that aid and improve the robustness. Also creating clean and well-structured software, testing code against specifications and documenting development.
Specific duties include:
- Develop performant, scalable and robust system solutions using VB.Net, SQL and XML technologies including XSLT.
- Work collaboratively with business analysts and other functional experts to comprehend requirements and ensure all technical aspects of the project are delivered as planned.
- Identify potential technical risks at the documentation and design stages and mitigate against them by understanding the context of a solution and highlighting the impact of design decisions on Elite 3E and other systems.
- Produce structured reusable code that has been subject to code review and quality control processes.
- Ensure development best practices and coding standards are enforced and enhanced.
- Provide technical support for delivered software product to other development team members and members of the wider Global Finance Group.
- Liaise with external software suppliers (particularly Elite) to develop, implement and troubleshoot Elite 3E solutions and issues.
Technical skills needed:
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET framework (Primarily VB.Net) and XML related technologies including XSLT and XPath.
- Elite 3E IDE 2.7 or later development experience is highly advantageous
- Elite Design Gallery would be highly advantageous.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 2019
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services would be advantageous.