Digital Marketing and Data Assistant
Digital Marketing and Data Assistant 26000k
An international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 900 talented lawyers in 26 locations are looking for a talented Digital Marketing and Data Assistant to join their Bristol offices. This is an exciting and brand-new role which will see the successful candidate supporting the marketing department in the execution of email marketing campaigns, whilst also supporting the Digital Marketing and Data Executive in the gathering of campaign data for insight and analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
Email marketing campaigns:
- Support and provide guidance to the wider marketing department in the generation of targeted marketing lists using best practice processes.
- Support and provide guidance to the wider marketing department in the development of digital marketing campaigns (legal updates and events) using best practice guidance on format and content presentation.
- Upload digital content to the firms websites, championing the use best practice guidance
Gathering campaign data:
- Extract data from a variety of sources (email, web, social).
- Collate data into a clear and concise format to provide insight into campaign effectiveness to marketing/BD and other stakeholders.
- Support the Digital Marketing and Data Executive in interpreting this data and presenting wider-reaching patterns and trends for the wider business, including updating and sharing of internal resources (e.g. intranet pages).
Support the development of best practice and efficient use of digital platforms:
- Work with digital marketing colleagues to embed the firms best practice guidance and to improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Champion the implementation of new functionality and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the firms digital marketing
- Email marketing is a key part of this role so it important that you have some knowledge in this area.
- You will understand how to present data generated from campaigns and feel confident analysing data and working with statistics.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and experience using email marketing platforms, and a willingness to learn how to master other programmes/software