CRM System Administrator
CRM System Administrator
Leading global advisory firm
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Great opportunity to be involved in projects and help shape the future of the firms CRM system
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented CRM System Administrator to join a fantastic team in a successful, progressive and award-winning firm.
This CRM System Administrator role will play a key part in the evolution of the firms new CRM system, helping to shape its success for the future and to drive the ongoing development of client relationships.
You'll be responsible for helping the team drive engagement and usage of the CRM system through your understanding of CRM systems and business practices within a professional services environment. You'll need to be analytical and research biased and be able to influence strategy and tactics based on your findings and discussions with key stakeholders across the firm.
The remit of the CRM System Administrator includes:
- Management of the implementation and configuration of upgrades and system/process integrations
- Create and configure Dynamics reports for Partner level data
- Provide 2nd line support on a range of CRM related queries
- Support the team with user and data admin activity
- Liaise with key stakeholders and end users to advise on database and development best practice
- Work with wider project teams as the CRM advisor
- Review, plan and implement system configuration requests
- Support and report on the management of user licences
- Provide regular CRM KPI reports
To be successful in this CRM System Administrator role you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in development and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics - experience of other CRM systems would be valuable as well
- Experience in administration of MS Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Power Platform and the Microsoft Dataverse (CDS), Power Automate and Customer Voice
- Familiarity with tenancy setups and integration with AD and Outlook/Exchange
- Experience of working with key stakeholders and able to manage expectations
- An understanding of business processes within a professional services firm, particularly around organisation, contact and pipeline processes
- Experience of working with reporting tools such as SRSS and/or PowerBI would be a huge advantage
- The ability to think differently about approaches and delivery
- Proactive and solutions driven
- Able to work to deadlines with strong project management skills
If this CRM System Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!