I am working with a global property consultancy who is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their team.
Having recently introduced a new CRM platform across the UK business, The CRM Manager will be pivotal in ensuring the technology fulfils their goals and in particular they get high level of engagement across the business.
- Take a lead role in the roll out of the new CRM system (Dynamics) across the business
- Be an ambassador for the platform. Developing and implementing stakeholder engagement plans for each division.
- Collate feedback from the business on the new platform
- Design training programmes for stakeholders
- Work with the data team to improve data quality that will allow for more effective targeting and cross selling
- Continually evolve the platform to ensure it meets business needs.
Criteria to be considered
- Experience in CRM systems management including a roll out phase and subsequent adoption phase
- Experience of MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM databases
- Excellent knowledge or Microsoft office packages
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have a diplomatic approach and the ability to influence internal stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend