|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
Ambition is working with great practice currently seeking an experienced credit controller to join their team in central London.
This top-tier chartered accountancy firm has an extensively varied client base from the owner managed business sector and can cope with a wide variety of business issues. The firm has excellent staff that are highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals who are aiming to achieve the strategic goal of becoming the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
As a credit controller you will be responsible for supporting several key M25 regional offices. The role is a 12 month FTC and could lead to a permanent contract. The role is based in central London however there will be an element of travelling involved to offices in Esher, Bromley and Hornchurch.
- Monitoring and collecting debt for multiple offices
- Monitoring and allocation of cash
- Daily cash receipt posting
- Daily/weekly cash reporting
- Producing debt chasing reminder letter
- Liaising with partners and managers re debt status and action
As a credit controller you will have a minimum of three years' credit control experience, preferably from a professional service background.
- Excellent IT skills, with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills, with the capacity to multi-task