Consultant - Tax
Corporate Tax Senior/Manager:
Leading Boutique Accountancy firm looking for a Corporate Tax Senior/Manager to join their collaborative team.
- Prepare tax computations and tax returns for clients, as well as accounts disclosures and deferred tax calculations where necessary. Clients will primarily be owner-managed SMEs and groups but will also include UK entities within large international groups and several non-resident landlords.
- Reporting directly either to a Tax Director, Tax Partner, or Client Partner
- Research and provision of support on tax advisory matters for Partners, Directors, and Senior Managers.
- Compliance issues range from large companies and groups such as corporate interest restriction rules, transfer pricing, CbC rules, SAO etc, to those applicable for many of the firm's clients such as R&D, Capital Allowance claims and property transactions.
- Work on matters such as EIS/SEIS applications and administration, share scheme support and Non-Resident landlord returns for offshore companies.
- Compliance side the team works on a varied range of advisory projects for its corporate client base, covering matters such as reorganisations, demergers, transfer pricing, financing, cross border transactions
- 3 to 4 years' experience of Corporate Tax compliance
- ATT or an accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA), and possibly CTA.
- Ambitious and keen to develop.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential for this role as it will involve interaction with both clients and senior members of the team.
- Good organisational skills
Part-Qualified Candidates will also be considered
- 30 days annual leave + 3 days off Christmas
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Option to buy/sell additional days
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Loyalty awards
- Life cover
- Professional subscriptions
- Employee and client referral awards
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend