Principal Consultant - BD. Marketing & Communications - Professional Services (non-legal)
I am looking for an experienced individual who is passionate about client relationships and who has a strong background in Professional Services to join a leading advisory firm.
As Clients and Markets Manager, you will be required to support all service lines to drive targeted client relationship development and implement strategic sector growth initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Clients and Markets team to support delivery of the PS growth strategy, plans and budget, with ROI measures and accountability;
- Work with the Clients & Markets Director to define, plan, deliver and evaluate Go-to-Market plans across key market sectors;
- Support client account planning for priority clients as part of the Key Account Programme;
- Support increased engagement with clients through working with practitioners to identify cross-selling opportunities;
- Work with the Client Care Team to ensure a coordinated approach to client service;
- Support the development and implementation of integrated campaigns, thought leadership, events and other market-facing activities, working collaboratively with the firm's specialist teams, to raise our profile in key markets;
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Partners and Directors and other stakeholders;
- Build relationships with the wider marketing and business development teams to gain a deep understanding of our services, capabilities and strategies and how they can impact PS activity;
- Provide appropriate challenge to the team and partner group to ensure activities provide required ROI.
You will need to have:
- An understanding of Professional Services, gained from previous experience within the sector;
- Experience of working in a client development/ key account management role
- A professional, credible and confident communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively;
- Demonstrable communication/presentation skills, able to communicate effectively at a senior level;
- A proactive individual, looking to strive to continually improve existing processes;
- Experience supporting marketing, business development or Clients & Markets campaigns with a results focus;
- A passion for creating a strong client experience and leveraging feedback to make improvements;
- Excellent project management and coordination skills;
In return, you will receive.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend