Client Relationship Manager - Accountancy Practice
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition have partnered with a renowned brand within the Accountancy space who are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The role has been newly created at this grade where it will support and drive performance improvement across the firm based on client feedback and development.
The firm is a leading Accountancy Practice with services across Audit, Tax, Advisory and Compliance. The position of the Client Relationship Manager will sit within their Marketing Services division, which is a key component behind the growth of the firm.
As the Client Relationship Manager, responsibilitis include:
- Implementing and managing the Client Relationship Management strategy across the firm;
- Planning and budgeting accordingly with placing KPIs to measure and track ROI;
- Act as the first point of contact for clients for any service & relationship matters;
- Influence Partners and Senior personnel to engage with client matters and act upon feedback;
- Monthly reporting on Client Relationship to feedback areas of improvement.
Ideally you will have gained experience within Client Relationship roles for at least 5 years. The core focus of this position will be to manage the overall Client Feedback initiative firmwide, hence specialising in this area within Client Relationship is imperative.
This role will be fully owned by you and requires strong business acumen to offer clients multiple solutions to their queries. The firm are keen to speak to thos who have worked in this type of role within Professional Services, Banking or Financial Services where they can demonstrate their experience to support with cementing a strong Client Relationship Management strategy to put in place firm-wide.
If you're an experienced Client Relationship Manager looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you!