Client Development Manager (FTC)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this leading global law firm for a german speaking client relationship/BD manager to embark on a 6 month FTC role. You will be supporting the FS team and working across the EMEA team
You will be involved with:
- planning and implementation of marketing and business development activities, providing hands-on delivery and support as well as strategic advice.
- Driving development of marketing plans to reporting monthly on achievements and objectives.
- Leading business development activities for the target area in Germany to achieve profitable revenue, including:
- Developing tailored proposals or pitches to specific clients, prospects, industries and sectors, and overseeing related production and tracking of pitch efforts.
- Developing and maintaining compelling content for use in marketing and BD initiatives, including capability statements, practice group overviews, credentials presentations, lawyer biographies, team sheets and experience lists
- Supporting strategic client development activities and the strategic client programme.
- Tracking and analysing market trends and identifying new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Coordinating research to underpin marketing and business development initiatives.
- Working with partners to maximise sources of referrals, such as the internal network.
You will be an experienced CRM or BDM With client relationship skills who can speak fluent German and engage confidently with senior stakeholders globally.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend