Client Development Assistant
Client Development Assistant
One of the world's leading international law firms is looking for a new Client Development Assistant to join their Birmingham office. You will be working within the firms dynamic and talented Marketing and Business Development team managing some of their key accounts, aiming to win new business and enhance both internal and external client experiences. This role will give you fantastic exposure to a number of high profile and exciting clients and allow you to develop your career within a reputable, top law firm.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Proactively engage with all stakeholders in the global client development team to coordinate and support on activities and tasks relating to the management of their client portfolios.
- Provide appropriate levels of support with a consistent, reliable, timely, and high quality approach.
- Provide administrative support for the client development team, including updates to databases and mailing lists, scheduling, taking minutes and actions of meetings, and document production.
- Work in partnership with other teams within M&BD to produce high quality documents relating to client program clients, including: relationship overview documents, internal and external client updates, client specific content for pitches and credentials, virtual contact cards.
- Support members of the client development team to resolve issues around client billing and financial and matter reporting (including preparation of client requested reports).
- Supporting the coordination of the internal client account manager training.
- Support the compilation of client facing Diversity and Inclusion materials and reports.
- Act as guardian and internal expert on the firm's house writing style and ensure its consistent application across our client facing materials.
- Research and review relevant client intelligence, market, industry, competitive, and business information for the preparation of relevant content and identifying business development growth opportunities.
- Support the collation of work experience with clients, relationship history, information on client working style and other preferences that can be shared with our internal teams.
- Proofreading internal and external client facing deliverables. Ensure that information on the firm's intranet and internal channels relating to the client program and client feedback is correct and regularly updated.
- Other duties and systems as assigned, supporting a broad range of client development and Marketing & Business Development services.
Degree/Diploma or equivalent tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field is preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to write clearly for an international audience.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional copy editing and proofreading skills, from general text to specialised content.
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding client/stakeholder expectations.
- Process driven, with the ability to thrive in an environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- An excellent team player able to build relationships with a global team, working remotely.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend