Business Development Representative / Sales Executive
It's great to be working with a leading International Corporate Housing Company, to grow their team and look for an experienced Business Development Representative, to sell services to new clients. The Business Development Representative, will sell into small to mid-sized European in-bound businesses and support the EMEA global solutions market, with the opportunity for plenty of travel, on a fully remote basis.
- Generate revenue through new business opportunities using a consultative selling approach.
- Grow revenue through self-generated leads by presenting all product and service lines to different segments within each organisation
- Working with clients to understand their strategic initiatives and to create maximum economic impact for their organisation.
- Maintain all sales activity and sales cycle progress in CRM.
- Use analytical skills, industry trends and client analysis to forecast revenue growth.
- Engage, attend and participate in industry networking events.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 6 months to 2 years of B2B or B2C outside sales or sales internship experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in busy environment with many moving parts and responsibilities.
- Attend team meetings in office and client offsite meetings.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions (dependent on book of business)
- Uncapped commission potential depending on book of business.
- Health Insurance through Vitality.
- 25 days annual leave.
- One-of-a-kind culture with dedicated Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist and Inclusion Council.
- Inclusive Awards and Recognition Program for All.
- Wellness program.
- Complimentary use of corporate apartments for vacation or travel (when available).
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend