We are supporting a top tier law firm who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Finance Practice in London on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of BD & Marketing, the BDM is responsible for the business development and marketing activities for the firms Finance group. The role is both strategic and operational, focused on executing the group's business plan, its business development objectives and delivering an overall first-class service to the lawyers at all times.
Business and Client Planning
- Develop close-working relationships with the Finance partners and wider lawyer team and support them to implement and refine its current business plan, demonstrating a deep and thorough understanding of the five sub-groups and practice as a whole, helping to identify market and client trends, and growth opportunities from existing and new potential clients
- Work closely with the firm's Client Relationship team to ensure that client action plans are created, monitored, supported and actioned for the Finance group's most significant clients. A key component will be identifying common elements with action plans for other clients across the firm as well as coordinating the intersection with firm wide client initiatives
Business Development and Marketing Activities
- Manage a Business Development Executive and together ensure the creation and delivery of a first-class service to the group on all marketing and business development activities
- Create an annual BD and marketing plan for each sub-practice group and ensure that each is executed well. Plans to include all elements of the marketing mix, including marketing brochures and materials, pitch documents, thought leadership articles, social media pages and content, website content, lawyer biographies and events
- Provide market and practice insights to support the Communications team in developing a media and PR plan. Together determine how best to utilise PR and media plans as a complementary business development tool and to position the practice groups to further the objectives of the business and marketing plans
If this role sounds of interest then pease apply ASAP.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend