My client, A top tier multinational Law firm are looking for a Business Development Manager Employment & Compensation to join their team on a permanent basis in London. The purpose of the role is to deliver the business development and marketing operations and plans for the Employment & Compensation Practice Group in London.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work across this fast-developing area at a time of industry change, helping to embed the programme across the firm globally, pursue new business opportunities and shape client propositions in this evolving area.
- Proposals/BD Plans - Lead on the design and execution of BDMC plans for the firm, bringing in BDMC Expert and End-to-End functions as required (these functions include central marketing, directories, proposals, key client management, data analytics, market research, events, and design teams)
- Client engagement - Proactively drive forward London Employment & Compensation priorities such as practice-driven strategic initiatives, client targeting; client events, client listening, thought-leadership, directory & award submissions, proposals, and a range of other BDMC projects across the practice group as required
- Internal development - To work with colleagues in the wider regional & global practice group BDMC, Client Development, and Industry Sectors to ensure lawyers are connected to key initiatives and armed with information on latest trends and related hot topics/talking points to generate opportunities
- Management - Directly manage the Senior Business Development Executive - Employment & Pensions, including managing capacity, providing guidance and direction on priorities, and conducting performance reviews and appraisals
- Bachelor's degree desirable/Masters or qualifications focusing on Marketing, Communications, Sales or other related commercial subjects would be advantageous
- Strong experience in a marketing and/or business development role and stakeholders, preferably in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of Employment & Compensation work is desirable but not essential
If this role is of interest to you then please apply ASAP or message Christine Sleigh.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend