Consultant – BD, Marketing & Communications
I'm pleased to be partned with a leading top 20 US Law firm in their search for a BD Coordinator to join their team. This role is based within their London office, which is the second largest in the firm after their headquaters.
This team provides marketing, communications and PR support to the firms global offices and this role will play a vital part of this function.
- Provide support to help produce marketing and BD materials including but not limited to: pitches, client alerts, newsletters and blogs
- Providing support for internal and client events, working with the Senior Events Manager
- Research tasks covering clients, competitors and the wider market
- Gather and collate business content from the team and fee earners to support regular internal communications
- Track key dates/deadlines for directories and awards and assist with preparing submissions
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field (preferred)
- Interaction, Vuture and InDesign skills also useful, but not essential
- Willingness to undertake a variety of tasks
- Good team skills, resilience, ability to work in a team environment and with Partners and Associates
If you have the skills listed above - please apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend