Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Business Development and Marketing Manager on a 12-month FTC. The successful candidate for the position will work within the firm's Finance, Funds, and Restructuring division. This role's purpose is to collaborate with the Senior Manager to plan and implement business development and marketing strategies for the firm, focusing on both overall strategy and key client opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading progressive global law firm and take charge of implementing go-to-market initiatives for their client portfolio within the firm.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Spouse critical illness insurance.
- Gym membership.
As a Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Work with the BD team and key partners to develop and execute the BD strategy.
- Coach relevant partners and associates to deliver the business development objectives.
- Identify and follow up on cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage the BD budget, monitoring spend and capturing ROI.
- Execute client plans for key clients to help deepen relationships.
To be considered for the position, the following is required:
- Previous experience in a professional services BD environment.
- Proven experience in managing and career coaching a team of BD professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend