Business Development & Marketing Executive
I am working with a leading accountancy firm who is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager you will be required to support the implementation of the firm's strategy, and to build profiles and new opportunities across the firm.
Whilst a substantial proportion of their marketing and PR support is outsourced to an agency, certain activities are carried out in house such as business development. The role therefore provides an exciting opportunity to also work alongside a professional agency.
- Working with the relevant teams to provide business development support for a specific client targeting programme
- Ensuring appropriate follow up takes place after each sales/marketing activity
- Initiating meetings with potential clients
- Supporting the implementation of the strategy for the firm linking with all teams across the business where relevant commercial opportunities are apparent to avoid 'silo' activities
- Helping to provide the business with appropriate, relevant and rapid turnaround communications and to ensure best use of the internet in initiatives
- Where required providing direct support with event management
- Delivering effective internal communications around initiatives to ensure take-up and appropriate usage on the ground
- Providing project support on initiatives and campaigns.
Criteria to be considered.
- A good understanding and execution of marketing and business development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including website, ecomms and social media
- Experience of managing marketing events and producing marketing collateral
- High-quality proof-reading skills and excellent use of punctuation and grammar
- Be detail oriented, excellent administrative skills and ability to prioritise
- Be confident in building relationships with external stakeholders and initiating meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A creative problem solver and thinker
- A confident working knowledge of Microsoft Word, especially preparation and publication of documents
- Strong analytical skills including data analysis and formatting in Excel, the ability to present data in an understandable form
- A confident working knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint