Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are working with an international law firm with their recruitment for a Billing & Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join an established team within their London office, offering hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Reporting into the Billing Coordinator/Senior Accounts Manager, the key duties will include;
- Generate and distribute pre-bills on a monthly basis
- Creating draft and final bills
- Running WIP reports
- Communicating with clients regarding outstanding accounts receivable
- Processing client disbursements
- Processing vendor invoices through Chrome River, and creating payments using RBS Bankline
- Bank Reconciliation - Reconcile the Office Operating Cash Books
- Any other duties required by the firm
Successful candidates will have previously worked in a similar role ideally within a law firm and have proven Billing/Accounts Payable experience. Previous working knowledge of Aderant is desirable.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend