Ambition is partnering with a Global Law Firm in their search for a motivated Billing Administrator, based in the city of Glasgow. This position is an integral part of the Working Capital team and you will be supporting the partners and associates with their billing duties. The firm are looking for a Billing Administrator who is organised, focused and proactive.
The key duties as a Billing Administrator include;
- Ensuring bills are dispatched promptly and on time
- Amending and inputting bills making sure they are accurate
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices & billing related queries
- Assisting the working capital team, helping to resolve queries
- Liaising with the E-Billing team to provide billing guidelines and portal requirements
- Requesting Credit Notes and other post billing queries
To be successful as a Billing Administrator, some of the requirements include:
- Can manage time efficiently and works well under pressure
- Experience working at a Law Firm or in a professional services environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication on all levels and initiate to resolve queries
- Willing to do routine tasks
If you fit the Billing Administrator description above and want to be part of a top international law firm, please click apply!