Based in Surrey, London or Manchester (currently working from home)
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
Market leading Business Advisory firm
Excellent opportunity for a talented Bid Executive looking for a step up
Calling all ambitious Bid people!! An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Bid Writer to join a superb firm in the Business Advisory space. This firm are really looking to the future and want to hire an experienced Bid Writer/Manager to join their extremely friendly and dynamic team, focusing on clients in the not for profit space.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is an ambitious Bids Executive, looking to step up in their career, or a Bid Manager who would like to get involved in developing best practice - either way you'll be working in an environment that is progressive and forward thinking, where you can make something your own and become the 'expert'.
This Bid Writer/Manager role will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the business, based nationally, so you could be based in Surrey, London or Manchester.
You'll be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of the Bids, from writing content in line with client requirements, to planning and facilitating project team meetings, to challenging pitching teams where needed.
The Bid Writer/Manager role includes:
- Writing content for Bids, offering a tailored approach in line with client requirements
- Work with senior stakeholders to identify and mitigate key bid risks
- Coordinating bid team meetings and workshops, ensuring timelines and milestones are being met and all team members are prepared ahead of time
- Work with the design team, giving input on creative ideas
- Provide feedback to pitching teams and coaching as required
- Support the Head of Bids in the continued development of bid best practice and support on central bid projects as required
The not for profit sector handles a high volume of bids per annum and there are impressive growth plans in this space, so this is a great chance to get involved with something that you can take full ownership and responsibility for. This firm is great at professional and personal development, so if you are serious about taking your career to the next level - this is the role for you!
To be successful in this Bid Writer/Manager role you will need:
- Strong Bids experience, gained in an accountancy or business advisory environment
- Experience of bids for not for profit clients would be a great advantage
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise at all levels an gain buy in
- Strong relationship building skills - able to hold people accountable to tight timelines
- The ability to understand problems and find solutions
- Able to prioritise workload
If this Bid Writer/Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!