BDM - Life Sciences/Pharma (outside of London)
We are delighted to be supporting and International Law firm who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join any of our UK offices outside of London.
The Business Development Manager will support the implementation of the Life Sciences Sector & Big Pharma's business development plans across all UK and International offices in order to drive increased sales of profitable, strategically aligned work in to the firm.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Provide day to day support to the leaders of the Life Sciences Sector & Big Pharma on the wide range of BD initiatives they undertake.
* Advise on the strategic positioning of the Life Sciences Sector & Big Pharma to inform business development activity. Do this considering our capabilities and place to play in the market.
* Support the implementation of the Life Sciences Sector & Big Pharma's business development plans in line with the firm's and Sectors business strategy/objectives focussing in particular on the development of reputation, key relationships and the development of new service lines and revenue.
* Work with the Sector BD team to align business development activity and to support the Sector Group Head on initiatives.
* Experience of undertaking a similar role in a partnership environment.
* TSI Sector/ Life Sciences experience is preferable
* Experience with fast moving industries is desirable.
* Management experience.
* Team management and mentoring skills.
* Proven ability to advise and influence senior stakeholders.
* Commercially aware with a track record in growing existing and new business.
Please apply now if this is of interest.