Ambition is working with a Top 30 accountancy firm based in East London who are currently seeking an Audit Senior to join their team.
The accountancy firm has over 60 years of experience, providing a comprehensive range of accounting, taxation, and advisory services to businesses of all sizes. Their team of highly skilled professionals is dedicated to delivering genuine client service and helping businesses thrive. The firm has an open culture and work collaboratively as a team.
As an Audit Senior, you will be managing audit engagements and collaborating within a talented team. You will be leveraging your expertise to provide valuable insights and contribute to the growth and success of clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage audit engagements from planning to completion.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop audit plans.
- Review and analyse financial statements.
- Supervise and mentor junior audit staff.
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Can work as part of a team or independently.
- Has full working rights (unfortunately this role does not sponsor).
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 3 duvet days a year
- Regular team events
- 4pm Friday finishes
If you feel like you are suitable for the role, please contact Lily on email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend