I am currently working with a Top 25 firm who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their Not-for-Profit (NFP/Charity) team.
The accountancy firm is based in Central London and is a leading accounting firm who have a dedicated NFP team. They are passionate about making a positive impact in the not-for profit sector and have a great working culture. A clear progression plan and support will be provided.
As an Audit Senior, you will lead and manage not-for-profit engagements from planning to completion whilst working alongside Managers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mentor and supervise junior audit staff, providing guidance and support to foster their professional development.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to address accounting and financial reporting challenges specific to the not-for-profit sector.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor for not-for-profit organisations.
As an Audit Senior, you will be fully ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with an interest in not-for-profit clients.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, dentist, physio, gym membership, cycle to work
- Very flexible working hours with hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonuses
- Overtime is paid in TOIL or Paid
- 25 days holidays increased 1 day per
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive environment with opportunities for career advancement
If you feel like you are suited for this role, get in touch with Lily on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend