|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
Ambition has recently started working with a fantastic accountancy practice seeking an Audit Senior to join their team in Birmingham. The role offers an excellent salary and clear progression plans in a growing business.
The firm has been providing advice to clients for over 100 years and it is no surprise that the firm judges its achievements on what they achieve for their clients. In each sector they operate in the team has specialist knowledge and true business insight that is aimed helping client's businesses grow. The offices are based in central Birmingham, although remote working has naturally become part of the role.
As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for supervising a team on auditing assignments for a variety of clients, ranging from SME's to large businesses. It offers a fantastic opportunity to work closely with clients and provide them with advice regarding structuring and systems. The offices are based in central Birmingham, although remote working has naturally become part of the role.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients both in the public and private sector.
- Planning audits and identifying key risk areas.
- Providing support in advisory and business planning arrangements.
- Identifying new service line opportunities for existing clients.
- Managing trainee accountants and assisting with the development.
- Draft and complete files including statutory financial statements and formal audit letters.
To be considered for the Audit Senior role, the ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience of working in audit at an accountancy practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with peers and client staff at management and director level.
- Enthusiasm to deliver high quality service to clients.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263