Audit Semi Senior
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
The firm caters to a diverse portfolio of clients from a range of businesses, giving them a unique perspective on the economy and the markets in which their clients operate. The firm goes beyond providing mere financial reports, by providing clients with sound business advice and curating a culture of optimism.
As an Audit Semi Senior, you will be working on several specific niche markets including the media, hospitality, retail, logistics, healthcare, and property sectors. Your role will include assisting the audit senior in conducting larger audits while being solely responsible for smaller audits and account preparation jobs. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments working directly with the client under manager supervision.
- Undertake preparation of accounts and corporation tax for incorporated businesses.
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise junior staff.
- Control cost budgets, meet reporting timetables and prepare key client reporting documents.
- Produce work for manager and partner review, clearly highlighting issues and providing solutions to identified issues.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
To be considered for the Audit Semi-Senior role, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in audit and accounts while working in an accountancy practice.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, CCH Central, CCH Accounts Production and Corporation Tax, Caseware Audit, Sage Line 50, Quickbooks and Xero.
- Part Qualified/Qualified ACCA
- Good technical knowledge of Corporation Tax, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.