I am currently working with an accountancy firm based in Northwest London looking for an Audit Manager to join their team.
The accountancy firm provide comprehensive services inclusive of Audit, Accounts and Tax primarily catering to businesses and individuals in London and internationally businesses operating in the UK. The firm has more than 20 years' experience. Their Audit department are rapidly growing their revenue in Audit which is naturally increasing their headcount. Their unique selling point it you will gain big firm experience, friendly feel, and personal touch. There is no hierarchy and all inclusive.
As an Audit Manager, you will be working in the Audit department alongside a close-knit team of 5 people and collaborating with non-audit service teams. The ideal candidate will have the same positive outlook and will be led by a highly motivated Director from a Top 10 accountancy firm. They will add value towards their firm's ambitious growth plans for the department.
As an Audit Manager, you will be co-managing the audit department (statutory, non-statutory and service charge audits). For smaller audits this may involve working alone; and for the larger audits, managing a team which includes internal staff and external contractors. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of small and medium sized audit clients including UK multi-national and private groups, along with PE-backed enterprises.
- Ensuring pro-active planning & execution of all audit engagements, including open and close meetings with clients.
- Establishing the audit approach; reviewing audit work papers and ensuring that audit files are completed in a timely manner and in line with client expectations.
- Acting as a trusted business adviser to clients, managing a varied and growing portfolio and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
As an Audit Manager, you will be ACA qualified or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing and running a varied audit portfolio. The candidate will have knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and FRS 102.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus.
- Flexible Working Hour.
- Optional Working from Home.
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme tax, accounting, and audit.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Training Fund Available for Staff.
If you feel like you are suitable for this role, please apply or contact Lily on email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend