Audit Manager - Big 4
|Location:||City of London|
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£58000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
Audit Manager - Big 4 London
I am currently working with a global Big 4 accountancy firm that is looking to hire an Audit Manager for their London office.
This office has had double digit growth over the past few years and as a result is looking to add a manger to the team of nearly 100.
Perhaps what differentiates this role to other in the Big 4 in London is the variety of clients you will work with which include many household names across a variety of corporate sectors. Industries include technology, consumer business, professional services and manufacturing.
Not only will you have a variety of clients but you will also have a variety of work which will allow you to get experience in other areas such as recruitment, technical updates or training.
- At least 1 years' experience working as an Audit Manager in the UK
- Big 4 experience
- Practical experience working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards
- Experience in the following sectors would be beneficial technology, consumer business, professional services and manufacturing.
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Audit and Assurance planning and the delivery of the Audit and Assurance plan to the client
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information
- Management of reporting requirements, including working with the team on client premises and attendance at meetings
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Involvement in internal functions such as HR, Recruitment, Trainings, Technical areas